Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter “Site”) of the so-called cookies.
Definition of “cookies”.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser, eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera …) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term ‘Cookie’ refers to Cookies and all similar technologies.
Technically strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of a website which are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to reserved functions on the websites). The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can use a longer stay time in order to remember the visitor’s choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the experience of using and browsing the website.
Analysis (analytics) and performance cookies. They are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be discussed in detail later.
Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains).
For more information on these cookies, please visit the appropriate section on the website www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie .
Purpose of the processing and purposes of technical session cookies.
- Cookies with data compiled by the user (session identifier), for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- Authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
- User-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- Session cookies for media players, such as cookies for “flash” players, lasting a session;
- Session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session;
- Persistent cookies for customizing the user interface, lasting a session (or a little more);
- Cookies for sharing content through third party social plug-ins, for members of a social network who have logged in.
For maximum transparency, a series of examples of technical cookies and cases of specific operation on the Site are listed below:
- – Cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s terminal directly (which will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used to “fill the cart” in online bookings on the Site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content type flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of the navigation language, recall of ID and complete password by typing the first characters, etc);
- – the cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that exclusively pursue statistical purposes (and not even profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that the data subject be provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) to their installation for the cookie analytics (including any anonymization mechanisms of the Cookies themselves) , we specify that it is possible to deactivate analytics cookies as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options,open the privacy tab and choose the desired cookie blocking level. If you want to delete the cookies already saved in the memory, simply open the security tab and delete the history by ticking the “delete cookies” box.
Third party cookies.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”) that may reside in Italy or abroad.
An example present in most websites is represented by the presence of YouTube videos, Google API, use of Google Maps, and the use of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the visitor’s user experience.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below, specifying that the Data Controller has no responsibility for the operation of third-party Cookies on this Site.
- Google information: on the use of data at the link HTTP://WWW.GOOGLE.COM/POLICIES/TECHNOLOGIES/COOKIE/ and complete information at the link HTTP://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ANALYTICS/ANSWER/6004245
- Google (configuration): the general out-out guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube …) is available at the web address HTTP://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ACCOUNTS/ANSWER/61416?HL=IT
- Facebook information: HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HELP/COOKIE/ and HTTPS://IT-IT.FACEBOOK.COM/ABOUT/PRIVACY/COOKIE
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example HTTPS://SUPPORT.MOZILLA.ORG/EN-US/KB/DISABLE-THIRD-PARTY-COOKIE
- Twitter information: HTTPS://SUPPORT.TWITTER.COM/ARTICLES/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/SETTINGS/SECURITY and HTTPS://SUPPORT.TWITTER.COM/ARTICLES/20170519-USO-DEI-COOKIE-E-DI-ALTRE-TECNOLOGIE-SIMILI-DA-PARTE -DI-TWITTER
- Linkedin information: HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/LEGAL/COOKIE-POLICY
- Linkedin (configuration): HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/SETTINGS/
- Google+ information: HTTP://WWW.GOOGLE.IT/INTL/IT/POLICIES/TECHNOLOGIES/COOKIE/
- Google+ (configuration): HTTP://WWW.GOOGLE.IT/INTL/IT/POLICIES/TECHNOLOGIES/MANAGING/
Responsibility for the operation of Third Party cookies.
As indicated by the Privacy Guarantor, this Site does not have the ability to control third-party cookies if it uses third-party services (YouTube, Google Maps, “social buttons”) for which only third parties are responsible. Furthermore, the possibility is recalled for the user to cancel and block the operation of Cookies at any time by also using plugins for the browser and changing their settings as indicated in the various manuals contained in the browsers.
Characteristics of the cookies used by this website
The first group lists the so-called technical cookies whose use does not require the user’s consent.
The second group lists the profiling cookies.
For both groups, the following information is shown for each type of cookie:
- – Name of the cookie
- – Function performed by the cookie
- – Indication of whether the cookie is first-party or third-party
- – If the cookie is first party, an indication of how to block it
- – If the cookie is from a third party, indication of the link through which it is possible to reach the third party’s site where the third party’s information on the processing carried out on the personal data collected through the cookie is reported and the methods for the blocking the cookie.
Please note that any blocking of technical cookies could compromise the functionality of this website.
Links to other websites
Data Controller and Data Processors.
The identification details of the Data Controller of the data subject are the following:
REGINA0826 S.R.L.S. – VIA SANDRO GALLO 164, 30126 VENEZIA (VE) – REA: VE-434267 – PIVA: 04623120278 – email@example.com
Exercise of rights by the interested party.
With particular reference to the rights of users regarding Cookies, some links are provided below for further information:
First party cookies
|PHPSESSID||Functional cookie||session cookies||session|
|_icl_current_language||Functional cookie||remember the language||1 month|
|euCookie||Functional cookie||cookie approval||1 month|
|||_gid||1 day||Google Analytics cookies are used to measure traffic on our website.
A unique textstring is saved to identify browser, timestamp for interactions and the browser/sourcepage that
You can optout of cookies from Google Analytics here.
Third party cookies
These cookies are set via embedded youtube-videos. They register anonymous statistical data on
for example how many times the video is displayed and what settings are used for playback.
No sensitive data is collected unless you log in to your google account, in that case your choices are
linked with your account, for example if you click “like” on a video.
1P_JAR, comfort, 1 month
AID, comfort, 6 months
ANID, comfort, 1 year
__Secure-3PAPISID,targeting, Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising
__Secure-3PSID, targeting, Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising
__Secure-3PSIDCC, targeting, Used by for targeting purposes to build a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to show relevant & personalised Google advertising